In as little as 15 minutes, you could be on your way to refinancing your student loan debt.
Consolidating or refinancing your student loan debt with Education Loan Finance is quick and easy.
You’ll be on your way in as little as 15 minutes if you have the following information ready:
- A current billing statement or payoff letter for each eligible loan. This must include servicer name, borrower name, loan account numbers, loan IDs or sequence numbers if applicable, and payment mailing address.
- Most recent pay stubs for the past 30 days or proof of employment
- Tax returns (if self-employed)
- Valid ID, such as a current driver’s license or passport
- Billing account information (for auto-debit)
Important Information About Your Current Billing Statement
To process your application and refinance your education loans, we will need copies of your most recent billing statements or payoff letters from each of your student loan servicers showing the following information:
- Account number
- Current balance or payoff amounts
- Payment mailing address
Please note that each statement should not be more than 30 days old. Additionally, if you plan to exclude some loans from a single servicer, you will need to provide sequence numbers, loan IDs, or any identifying number for each loan to be included in your refinance. Click here to view sample statements.