Education Loan Finance Reviews
Read ELFI student loan refinancing & private student loan reviews from our satisfied customers!
Read Customer Reviews for ELFI Student Loan Refinance & Private Student Loans
Why Customers Choose ELFI for Student Loan Refinancing
ELFI offers competitive interest rates, flexible terms, and highly personalized customer service, making us a great lender for refinancing student loans. Here are some of the key benefits of student loan refinancing with ELFI:
- All ELFI customers are assigned a single personal loan advisor whom they can call, text, or email with questions throughout the refinancing process. ELFI’s personal loan advisors are highly responsive, keeping customers informed on the next steps and guiding them through the process from start to finish.
- ELFI customers have the option to remove a cosigner when they refinance or even refinance Parent PLUS Loans in their name.
- ELFI offers a referral bonus for customers who refer friends or family members who are accepted for student loan refinancing.
- ELFI performs a soft credit check to see if you meet the eligibility requirements for student loan refinancing, allowing customers to prequalify to see their estimated rate without affecting their credit score.
Why Customers Choose ELFI for Private Student Loans
ELFI offers private student loans and parent student loans with competitive interest rates and flexible loan terms to help students and parents pay for college. Here are some benefits of obtaining private student loans or parent loans with ELFI:
- All customers are assigned a personal loan advisor to help them with any questions they may have about their private loans or parent loans.
- ELFI offers competitive, personalized student loan interest rates.
- ELFI performs a soft credit check to see if you meet the eligibility requirements, allowing customers to prequalify to see their estimated rate without affecting their credit score.
- ELFI offers multiple repayment options including immediate, interest-only, fixed, and deferred repayment plans.
- ELFI offers academic student loan deferment & deferment for active-duty military members.
- Customers who have taken out private student loans have a 6-month grace period before they have to repay their loans.
With Education Loan Finance I was able to lower my student loans to around 4%. I plan on using those savings to pay off my loans faster.
AMAZING experience with ELFI! Not only did they offer the best rate, but I had a friendly and knowledgeable personal loan advisor throughout the entire process.
I chose Education Loan Finance because of their customer service and willingness to earn my business. They were the only company where an actual person reached out to me after applying. They beat out their competitors and got me the best rate. I’m now saving a couple hundred dollars a month, which I putting back towards the principal on my loan.
“Education Loan Finance’s Personal Loan Advisors helped ease the refinancing process significantly. They see you as an actual person with real-life situations, rather than just another number in the student loan refinancing process. I’m now saving over $18,000 on my student loan, and plan to use this money to save for graduate school and to pursue my dream job as an archaeologist.”
I had a list of non-negotiables I was looking for with a refinancing company. (no repayment penalties, fixed rates guaranteed, simple interest accrual, flexibility in choosing monthly draft dates) ELFI fit all my requirements.
“After reviewing multiple companies I found that Education Loan Finance offered the best rate and monthly payment. I’m saving approximately $20,000 over the life of my loan and am planning on using those savings to pay off my loan faster! My personal loan advisor was responsive & urgent with his answers and the entire process (including approval) took about 24 hours.”
I chose ELFI because they had lower interest rates than the federal program and was the lowest among other private services. My monthly payments will be more, but my interest rate is 1.8% better and over the ten year life of the loan, this will save nearly $10,000 in interest.